• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Auzentech Forte OMPAMP question?

umm you don't have to buy them thru auzentech

you can buy the adapter on ebay and just get the opamps your self
thats what i did ! the adapter on ebay i slike $15 with shipping and they send you 2

someone here on the forums sent me a bunch of opamps for free i had a OPA627BP which is a really nice opamp and thats what iam using now. It has made big diffrence in sound its much cleaner and the bass is alot better. I also have the OPA637AP and a bunch others

its kinda cool to try different opamps and it really depends on personal perference on how you want it to sound. I mostly listen through my ATH A700 headphones
and play games
 
I would recommend it. The upgrade made a difference for me on my PC-350's for gaming. I really couldn't tell a huge difference on my DT990's. Great sound card though.
 
Back
Top