• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Auzentech Customer Service?

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 17, 2000
Messages
6,004
Anyone else delt with them? Started my RMA process May30th and they signed for hte package on June 14th but I have yet to recieve any updates after several emails and updates I made to my ticket I finally got an email saying they were sorry that thier RMA department was closed but my RMA would be completed tomorrow. That was 6 days ago and still no updates. This is probably the last time I use them. Asus isnt even this slow! Ive used Creative and Logitech with fast turn arounds. Just curious if anyone else has had issues with them or not?
 
+1 what he ^ said. Their customer service is terrible. They just released new drivers but it still has not resolved a lot of issues.

I only bought Auzentech instead of Asus because they were having a sale on their refurbished cards. I will never buy another Auzentech product again and will tell others about my experience.
 
Ok, They are on my Sh!t list now. This is the last time I purchase from them. The Bravura seems to have a high failure rate on Newegg. Mine included. I picked up a Forte for now and love it but also bought a store warranty so I dont have to deal with them. This is the last card I purchase from them.


EDIT: BBB shows they have 2 complaints against them with a third on the way. I don't think they give a crap to be honest. The two complaints are failure to make an adjustment and unanswered.
 
Last edited:
Well I for one am glad you posted that the card indeed came in. You could have left your own thread in limbo and instead reported back that it turned out as you originally wished. Thanks for the follow up.
 
Well I for one am glad you posted that the card indeed came in. You could have left your own thread in limbo and instead reported back that it turned out as you originally wished. Thanks for the follow up.

Yeah, 6 weeks seems a bit much for an RMA and whats worse is they never udpated the ticket at all with any progress. I was left thinking I would never get it back but they did finally come through. I build PC's regularly and deal with RMA's almost daily and have never been put through a wait like this. For any future [H]ard members having problems with auzentech RMA you can email stephane(at)auzentech.com. I tracked this person down in thier forums and was contacted the same day. I noticed when my package arrived it was Stephane that had shipped it so this is probably the best contact for RMA issues.
 
Back
Top