• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AutoRun??

m1ck97

n00b
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
62
Ok... I have been having this problem for a while now - where when i put a CD in or my Pen Drive - nothing comes up, my cd doesnt spin and my folder is supposed to come up when I put my pen drive on (which at the moment doesnt)

What is wrong?? I dont think i have changed a setting but it is quite annoying to have to go via my computer to view the contents when i plug my pen drive in or insert a cd.

Thanks in advance
 
m1ck97 said:
Ok... I have been having this problem for a while now - where when i put a CD in or my Pen Drive - nothing comes up, my cd doesnt spin and my folder is supposed to come up when I put my pen drive on (which at the moment doesnt)

What is wrong?? I dont think i have changed a setting but it is quite annoying to have to go via my computer to view the contents when i plug my pen drive in or insert a cd.

Thanks in advance

Right click on the drive ---> Properties--> AutoPlay Tab and enable it from here.
 
Vile said:
Right click on the drive ---> Properties--> AutoPlay Tab and enable it from here.
i don't think this helps because i have the same problem too. i'm pretty sure that its a registry error, if you fix it tell me.
 
I've already tried this. There isnt just an 'enable' option 'I have the prompt me each time to choose an option' checked, but have also played with the select an option to perform, neither work.
 
Back
Top