Auria EQ276W question

ryu4000

Weaksauce
I'm going order one soon just wondering if it be possible to use my stand from U2410 since they look the same layout?would like to know and if not what a good stand i can get from mono price for this doesn't matter desk stand or desk clamp stand.

The Auria has a standard 100x100 vesa mount option on the back. The U2410 also has a 100x100 mount connection on the back; whether you can use the Dell's stand with the Auria is going to depend on whether there are out of spec characteristics -- alignment tabs, etc. -- on the Dell's stand.

Otherwise, you'll be able to use any 100x100 stand from monoprice. Any stand on Monoprice under the LCD Desk Mount Brackets heading will be able to support the Auria. You should decide whether you want to mount the monitor on your wall, attach it to your desk, or get a mount with its own base.

If I'm not mistaken, the U2410 uses the 'quick change' proprietary dell connection for its stand. I know my U2311 & P2210h both do. You can do a google image search for dell stand to see what I mean.

Back