• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Auria EQ276W PLP Setup

Necron99

n00b
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
1
Is anyone running the Auria EQ276W in PLP? I've got one now and it looks great but my Samsung 245BW and my Acer 23" look weird next to it now and the side monitors don't scale correctly resolution wise. I need two smaller monitors in portrait configuration for the sides. Just let me know what monitors I would need to match up correctly. Prefer something easy to get like Dell monitors that I can find on craigslist. I know it should probably be something with a 1440x900 resolution but is there anything else to consider? Not sure which is closer...a 19" or 20".
 
Last edited:
I had that monitor but didn't get a chance to try diff setups..thing exploded with dead pixels after owning a week...had to return :(
 
The only monitors that look right in PLP with 27" are 15.6" laptop screens. Someone on [H] has done it:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1690187

It is a lot of effort and PLP isn't supported in Eyefinity or nVSurround so it may not be a wise choice. I have 20-30-20 PLP which is a lot easier to set up and I am replacing it with 3x30" Eyefinity.
 
Back
Top