• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

August Patch Tuesday: Busy, Busy

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Joined
May 9, 2000
Messages
75,399
On Patch Tuesday this month, Microsoft will be delivering 13 bulletins that address 22 different vulnerabilities in Windows, Office, Internet Explorer, .NET, and Visual Studio. That's as many vulnerabilities addressed as last month, but many more patches.
 
Great I will have to restart my computer
Patch Tuesday has been lacking lately
 
Well, good thing I'm still on XP, so I won't have to deal with it! Woohoo! :D
 
Back
Top