• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audugy 2 ZS Question

clickclickw00t

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,993
I need to plug in two line inputs simultaneously into my audigy 2 zs. Is this possible?


If not, can I just install another soundcard I have laying around to be able to do this?
 
You can try using a splitter on the line in, altho I'm not sure how if there will be problems with resistance and other electrical sort of things.

For using dual soundcard I dont think you can record from both sources at the same time.
 
I'de say either buy a mixer or get a new sound card with more then just one input.
 
I'm using Virtual DJ and it allows me to plug in two turntables which contain timecoded vinyl.


So the program picks up the timecode and and i mix/match/scratch whatever. Thing is, I need 2 seperate inputs.

Any suggestions for decent sub-50 dollar cards that do this? Any notebook card taht does it?
 
You may get away with using the line input and the mic input.
The mic input is pre-amplified so some equalisation will be required but the sound may still be clean enough for you.

I'm not sure if both can be active at once, perhaps someone can help?
 
Back
Top