• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audiogy 4 owners need quick help.

Isaacav2

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
1,487
While I was installing my Adiogy 4 drivers, my computer stalled during the installation and I had to force restart the computer during the installation. When my computer rebooted I noticed that my drivers were installed but that was it, no sound testing software or any other goodies that can come with a new soundcard.

Could you... Go into add or remove programs and tell me if you have other audio realated programs that came with your soundcard installed? Also my Mic doesn't work, could the messed up installation have caused the problem?

Should I reformat my computer and reinstall everything?

Thanks Isaac.
 
Hardware devices and uninstall.
Anytime you lock up during a install its no good.
 
coffee33 said:
Hardware devices and uninstall.
Anytime you lock up during a install its no good.

Soooo since I see nothing in add or remove programs, I should go to my device manager and uninstall sound drivers from there and see if I can do a full installation all over? I do think that I hear audio hitching indicating that something is not right. Should I uninstall from device manager or should I just reformat the HDD?
 
Back
Top