• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audioengine 5 speaker stands?

A13X

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 5, 2005
Messages
339
I was looking around for speaker stands that would work well with a5s, and i found some pics of Audioengine's station at HES 2007 where all their speakers are propped up on some nice looking stands. I figured that if the people at audioengine chose to use these stands to demo their speakers they must be a good match.

here il just show you what i'm talking about

AudioEngine.jpg

audioengine.jpg


I cant find them anywhere...

It is possible that they're audioengine didn't actually put any thought into what stands they used and just used the first pair they saw lying around, which would explain why they're so evasive.

In that case feel free to recommend any adjustable stand that should do the job.

All I'm really looking for is:

-adjustably
-portability
-stability
-durability
-compatibility
-conformity with the audioengine style

The pics above should give you a good idea of what i'm looking for.
 
Back
Top