hey all, 2 questions...
I purchased Sony XBR5 (overkill, I know), and I want to use HDMI because Vista MCE doesn't support 1080p over component cables. I currently have a 7600GT in the machine, but I want to swap that out for a card that has an HDMI output on it without the converter. I understand that ATI offers a lot more of these at a better price point. considering gaming will be a minimum on this pc, and im getting an internal blue-ray dvd player, what are some good videocard choices?
also, I am currently using systemboard sound (asus nforce/amd solution). should I bother getting a soundcard? im using a logitech 5.1 system on it currently.
thank
cillic
I purchased Sony XBR5 (overkill, I know), and I want to use HDMI because Vista MCE doesn't support 1080p over component cables. I currently have a 7600GT in the machine, but I want to swap that out for a card that has an HDMI output on it without the converter. I understand that ATI offers a lot more of these at a better price point. considering gaming will be a minimum on this pc, and im getting an internal blue-ray dvd player, what are some good videocard choices?
also, I am currently using systemboard sound (asus nforce/amd solution). should I bother getting a soundcard? im using a logitech 5.1 system on it currently.
thank
cillic