• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audio Technica AT2020 Mic

ZeusKOTG

n00b
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
14
I have a chance to buy either the Audio Technica AT2020 xlr or the usb version for my computer, for video streaming, for a really good price. I have a Creative X-fi Xtrememusic with the front panel thing off a higher end xfi. I have an xlr female to male 1/4" adapter to hook into it. I was just wondering, which would possibly give me the better sound the xlr(hooked into the xfi) or the usb? Any help and opinions are appreciated
 
Back
Top