• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audio Splitter?

JOKER_JOKER

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Messages
471
I just got a new pair of headphones for Christmas, which I'm just gonna be using for gaming. I also have a regular 2.1 speaker system. Is there any type of splitter that I can plug into the green port of my sound card so that the sound comes out of the speakers and headphones at the same time? The reason I want this is because I hate getting up and switching the cables from behind my computer every time I want to play a game.
 
Back
Top