• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audio randomly mutes

mchammer

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Messages
197
I have a Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe and the nvidia audio is muting at random times. I have reinstalled the drivers twice to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks.
 
mchammer said:
I have a Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe and the nvidia audio is muting at random times. I have reinstalled the drivers twice to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks.

Does it mute in the audio control panel or does it just go silent and then come back on later? In other words is there a red cross through the Volume icon in your system tray?
 
yes there is a red cross that appears. It is strange because it only seems to happen when I have my logitech MX 700 plugged in, so now I am using another mouse, but I'd still like to fix the issue. Thanks.
 
Back
Top