Condomwrap
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2002
- Messages
- 67
Hey all,
I recently bought a 2407wfp and a 360. Now I've got the 360 over vga, comp over dvi. Anyways, my problem is I need a sound system (2.1 only plz, im space constrained) that I can connect to my comp AND my 360. I have an Audigy 2 ZS that has a 3/8 (or whatever is) digital out. I'm a technical guy when it comes to comps but at a total loss when it comes to audio. I'm buying a new system so, I would also be willing to buy a new sound card, say, if I needed Spdif out or something.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
I recently bought a 2407wfp and a 360. Now I've got the 360 over vga, comp over dvi. Anyways, my problem is I need a sound system (2.1 only plz, im space constrained) that I can connect to my comp AND my 360. I have an Audigy 2 ZS that has a 3/8 (or whatever is) digital out. I'm a technical guy when it comes to comps but at a total loss when it comes to audio. I'm buying a new system so, I would also be willing to buy a new sound card, say, if I needed Spdif out or something.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks