audio production and windows vista

snaggletooth

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
4,767
i use my computer for two reasons:

1. creating audio
2. gaming


i haven't made the switch to vista yet because of good ol' number 1. i use a number of usb audio devices (m-audio fast track pro, m-audio keystation 49e, korg padkontrol) and a couple of pieces of production software (ableton live 6.0, reason 3.0, sound forge).

i suppose that eventually i'll have to just take the plunge and install vista once some dx10 games arise that i want to play, but it would be great to know that my production hardware will play nicely with vista before it comes to that.

is there anyone out there who has experience with any of the devices i mentioned, running under vista?

thx
 
Reason 3.0 works in vista, which what i use. I know Ableton Live 6.0 works i went to check to see if it worked in vista. I dont know about sound Forge. I dont havee it.

I think M-audio has vista drivers for your music production devices but i wouldnt know.
 
Back
Top