• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audio only plays in internal speaker?

SSpiro

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
259
PC is a Lenovo ThinkCentre 6072-C2U..

I have a pair of USB speakers that I bought. When I play my ipod through the microphone port, the music only plays through the internal speaker and won't play through the USB speakers.

I looked through the settings, but can't find a setting i've missed.

Any suggestions on how to fix?
 
Back
Top