napster0317
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2001
- Messages
- 175
I would like to find a peice of software that will allow me to mess with the sound from apps and from my mics a lot like a regular mix board would. This is not really a music setup more of a podcast setup,
Things i need,
software controlled volume control
ability to make the software kill background noise such as fans in my office.
ability to select audio channels
I have some of this ability in windows 7 but it leaves a lot to be desired.
I would like the software to basically have all audio funnel through it and out to the internet.
can give more details if needed
Things i need,
software controlled volume control
ability to make the software kill background noise such as fans in my office.
ability to select audio channels
I have some of this ability in windows 7 but it leaves a lot to be desired.
I would like the software to basically have all audio funnel through it and out to the internet.
can give more details if needed