• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audio is skipping on sig rig.

meyerkev

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
225
So whenever I do anything on my sig rig, the audio skips like mad and makes these odd squawking noises. I just reinstalled the drivers for the onboard sound from my driver cd (and since I have a grand total of 10kBps down because I'm home for Christmas, I'd really prefer to try things other than downloading 100+ MB drivers), and that didn't fix it.

Any ideas? Am I gonna have to replace my mobo (ASUS p8z68-v pro)?
 
Back
Top