• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audio Input from a tuner card through Mic Input

alpha_23

n00b
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
5
I have an ATI Wonder TV tuner USB 2.0. I primarily want to use it play an attached gamesystem. As you probably know, ATI Multimedia center has a really bad delay, and I can't use it. Using Dscaler, I can not get sound input. The laptop I want to use this on does not have a line in. However, I do have an RCA to mini converter that works through the microphone port, however the sound quality is atrocious. So, my question is two-pronged.

1. Is there a way to get audio from my USB tuner without using ATI Multimedia Center, and
2. If that's not possible (I haven't been able to find a solution) is there a program that will clean up in real-time my mic input so it sounds like a line-in?

Thanks,
alpha_23
 
Back
Top