• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Audio Help! Rumbling sound.

JLGatsby

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
89
I have a Soundblaster Live 24 bit audio card and in the past two days, wheneven music, or games hit a certain low bass note, it rumbles, or sounds like a "fuzzy" bass rumble.

Does anyone know what the problem is? I don't think it's my headphones.

Is it a physical problem on the card? Software problem? What should I do?

TIA
 
JLGatsby said:
I have a Soundblaster Live 24 bit audio card and in the past two days, wheneven music, or games hit a certain low bass note, it rumbles, or sounds like a "fuzzy" bass rumble.

Does anyone know what the problem is? I don't think it's my headphones.

Is it a physical problem on the card? Software problem? What should I do?

TIA

Well, looks like it's time you start doing some troubleshooting.
Try different headphones/speakers with the sound card.
Try your headphones out of a different source playing the same music.
 
Back
Top