• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audio gaming crashes with TS

Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
767
I have a NForce 2 Ultra motherboard and am getting game crashes in Counterstrike: Source and in UT2004 when I have Teamspeak running. In CS: Source it gives a reference error, and in UT2004 it boots me out of the game. I currently have mic plugged into the sound card and the audio plugged into the motherboard. For some reason I can't get the output audio to work from the sound card, although it used to work 6 months ago(since then I have removed the sound card, and just tried putting it back in to try to fix this TS problem). Anyone know how to fix this?
 
Back
Top