Audio file editing software?

VermillionZ

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
4,387
I'm looking for a freeware program or reasonibly priced application for editing audio files.
I want to find some program I can use to edit out the vocal tracks from audio files.
Anyone have a program you have used that you can give good opinions on?
 
Many thanks.
If this works I can mix my own party cd for when me and some friends go to the Korean bars for drinking but i swear anyone brings a camera and I am out of there :eek:

If you live in the Dallas area you should know about K-town and J-town already :cool:
 
Audacity is a good program. For vocal removing of tracks, I've used Wavelab in the past with marginal success. I wish the artists would just put instrumental tracks along with their regular tracks on the CDs. It's not like they don't have enough space or it would take the editor much more time.
 
Back
Top