• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audio drops out for a second randomly

lachdanan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
240
Hi,

Recently this seems to happen sometimes and when it does, the audio drops out for a second randomly, whether you are watching something, listening to music or doing nothing.

I have seen the PCM led to disappear and come back any time this happens. I have Yamaha HTR-6190B.

I connect this to my PC using an optical cable. Do you know why this might be happening? I don't have much experience with sound.


Thanks.
 
Back
Top