Hey all,
I was thinking about putting my HDA-Mystique card to use, because I have grown tired of headphones. I was thinking about DDL, and want to use this technology, since my soundcard supports it, and I feel I am really under-using the mystique since all I have plugged into it is headphones.
Now to be truthfully honest, I am venturing into the unknown. I really have no technical knowledge whatsoever of speakers or receivers, just a very basic understanding. I listen to a lot of music, play games and sometime watch movies. I am also planning on purchasing a tv tuner card (fusion5) to watch tv on my comp. I would rather have a good 2.1 setup versus 5.1, especially because of space limitation, but if DLL requires 5.1 than I might consider a logitech system or something. I would also like to save as much money as possible, so there is definetly a price/preformance ratio involved.
Can someone give a good link towards explanation on DLL? Is it really worth it? Does the game have to support it? Setup suggestions greatly appreciated. Sorry for all the nub questions
I was thinking about putting my HDA-Mystique card to use, because I have grown tired of headphones. I was thinking about DDL, and want to use this technology, since my soundcard supports it, and I feel I am really under-using the mystique since all I have plugged into it is headphones.
Now to be truthfully honest, I am venturing into the unknown. I really have no technical knowledge whatsoever of speakers or receivers, just a very basic understanding. I listen to a lot of music, play games and sometime watch movies. I am also planning on purchasing a tv tuner card (fusion5) to watch tv on my comp. I would rather have a good 2.1 setup versus 5.1, especially because of space limitation, but if DLL requires 5.1 than I might consider a logitech system or something. I would also like to save as much money as possible, so there is definetly a price/preformance ratio involved.
Can someone give a good link towards explanation on DLL? Is it really worth it? Does the game have to support it? Setup suggestions greatly appreciated. Sorry for all the nub questions