• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audigy2 ZS vs Live! ?

Teukka76

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
137
I currently have ZS with my system but now I'm upgrading to A64+NF4 system with MSI K8N NEO SLI plat mobo that has integrated Live! 24bit.

Is there any reasons I should keep the ZS? Differences between Live! and ZS? :confused:
 
Hardware EAX4, lower CPU usage, probably better quality DACs... stick with the ZS if you already have it.
 
Yep I'll do that because I just realised that integrated audio won't work with my current PSU...
 
Back
Top