• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audigy2 ZS Soundcard Problem

3WAYsplit

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
1,268
MusicMatchJukeBox

Dont play :mad:

Audigy2 ZS Soundcard Problem

WaveOut Format not Supported ??


I have had the Audigy2 ZS Gamer for over a year and it has great with no until these past couple days.. I always wear headphones, so their always plugged in.. The headphones slipped off my desk and were hanging.. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/BIGMAN131307/myheadphones.jpg

I quickly put them back on my desk.. At first I didnt notice anything wrong, but after a while: MMJB WaveOut Format not Supported

I tried reinstalling drivers that came with the card, that was a short-term fix, then tried dLing/installing new drivers another short-term fix...

Yesterday I even bought a new card Audigy2 ZS (rebate , $$ tight ;) ) installed, drivers, etc.. Now thats got me back to where I started:

WaveOut Format not Supported


Please, can someboady help me, get my sound back?? :(


AMD64 3200+
2.21 GHz
2GB
XPSP2
GiGabyte K8VNXP
MSI GeForce FX5900XT
Asus DVD-E616P
Plextor DVDR PX-712A
 
Have you tried reinstalling Music Match jukebox?
Do other media players, such as Windows media player work?
Can you switch Music Match to use another audio output format, such as directsound?
 
It says it doesnt detect the audio device, as for WMP that wont work without any sound..

Havent tried a reinstall of MMJB, yet...

What ever will solve/fix: WaveOut Format not Supported

:rolleyes:
 
Are you trying to suggest that your headphones falling off the desk and hanging there caused this problem? :confused:
 
Dr. X said:
Are you trying to suggest that your headphones falling off the desk and hanging there caused this problem? :confused:



The Domino effect,

I didnt have any problems prior to them falling off my desk, and hanging..
My computer is on my desk(if your wondering)..
 
MrWoot said:
perhaps the card got loosened in the PCI slot? sounds odd.

tired, reseating the card :( tired another pci as well same results..
 
Back
Top