• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

audigy2 vs x-fi

greyghost

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
166
I try to figure out all the jargon as far as audio goes, but I am still at a loss. I was looking at
audigy 2 with 192khz sampling rate and the x-fi with 96khz sampling rate. What is the sampling rate, and is the lower number better?
 
who know, but the x-fi is better than the audigy 2 ZS in EVERYTHING.
 
greyghost said:
I try to figure out all the jargon as far as audio goes, but I am still at a loss. I was looking at
audigy 2 with 192khz sampling rate and the x-fi with 96khz sampling rate. What is the sampling rate, and is the lower number better?
Both will play 192KHz stereo audio.
 
There really isnt a compairison. II'm playing with my new XF-I extreme music card that I got today, an playing FEAR is CRAZY! I was using an audigy2 ZS card prior
 
Back
Top