• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audigy SE ok?

maddoc1979

n00b
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
26
My onboard audio is finally crapping out on me and I'm looking to get a new card. I don't particularly want to spend a lot of money, as I'm not an audiophile and I only have a 2.1 setup anyway. I almost never watch movies on my machine, and music listening is relatively rare as well. Primarily this is for games.

I've seen the audigy SE and it seems pretty cheap, just wondering if it is even worth spending the $30 on. I can't seem to find any reviews of this card, though. Should I just suck it up and spend the money on an Audigy 4 or X-fi? If so, anyone know of any good deals on either of these two?

Doc
 
I have an Audigy SE in a non-gaming rig and does a good job on MP3s.

I have an Audigy 2 ZS in a gaming rig.

If you do gaming I would recommend an Audigy 2 ZS.
 
Back
Top