• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audigy Platinum EX digital out problem

soulslinga

n00b
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
45
I have my audigy platinum ex hooked up to my 5.1 reciever via a digital out using a toslink mini to optical cable. I get no sound out of anything, not even front speakers. I've tried reinstalling drivers, switching sample rates, checking 'digital out only'. Yet i get nothing.

Shouldnt this hook up give me sound (even if its not 5.1) out of the front speakers?

Any help?
 
Back
Top