• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

audigy loosing output devices

sparks

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
3,206
I have an audigy 2 zs in my htpc system.
Its my first build and right now I am just using spare parts.

Well everything is working great until my last reboot.
Now windows7 only plays thru my computer speakers.
I went and looked and the only output devices listed is spdif.
I don't have anything connected to that but I am getting sound out of my speakers.
I don't have speaker or hdmi sound to select.
when I bring up the audigy control panel it just says spdif and I don't see any way for detection or anything else.

How do I get it to add these back in?
 
Back
Top