Mar 19, 2004 #1 K kevinda n00b Joined May 6, 2003 Messages 13 ok, I am thinking about getting rid of my beloved GTXP considering I dont use speakers anymore... What would give me better sound quality for mp3's on my Beyer Dynamic DT531? Audigy ES or a GTXP... Thanks
ok, I am thinking about getting rid of my beloved GTXP considering I dont use speakers anymore... What would give me better sound quality for mp3's on my Beyer Dynamic DT531? Audigy ES or a GTXP... Thanks
Mar 19, 2004 #2 C corrosive23 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Mar 9, 2000 Messages 3,644 I think the GTXP was the best thing to ever come out of hercules. I love it for the breakout box alone.
I think the GTXP was the best thing to ever come out of hercules. I love it for the breakout box alone.
Mar 19, 2004 #3 G GodsMadClown 2[H]4U Joined Aug 9, 2002 Messages 3,112 hmm. Buy a headphone amp or an external DAC? It's more money, but save your pennies and experience a genuine jump.
hmm. Buy a headphone amp or an external DAC? It's more money, but save your pennies and experience a genuine jump.
Mar 19, 2004 #4 L leukotriene 2[H]4U Joined Sep 18, 2002 Messages 2,664 I think the GTXP was the best thing to ever come out of hercules. Click to expand... Oh you didn't just Diss my 64KB Hercules TD3088!!!
I think the GTXP was the best thing to ever come out of hercules. Click to expand... Oh you didn't just Diss my 64KB Hercules TD3088!!!
Mar 20, 2004 #5 K kevinda n00b Joined May 6, 2003 Messages 13 Well the only thing stopping me is the lack of breakout box....... I love it too much to sell :\
Mar 20, 2004 #6 M Menelmarar Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 15, 2001 Messages 5,472 Just went from audigy to fortissimo III..... Don't think I could ever go back.