• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Audigy ES VS GTXP

kevinda

n00b
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
13
ok, I am thinking about getting rid of my beloved GTXP considering I dont use speakers anymore...

What would give me better sound quality for mp3's on my Beyer Dynamic DT531?
Audigy ES or a GTXP...

Thanks :p
 
I think the GTXP was the best thing to ever come out of hercules. I love it for the breakout box alone.
 
hmm. Buy a headphone amp or an external DAC? It's more money, but save your pennies and experience a genuine jump.
 
Well the only thing stopping me is the lack of breakout box.......

I love it too much to sell :\
 
Just went from audigy to fortissimo III.....

Don't think I could ever go back.
 
Back
Top