Spetsnaz201
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 183
I need to connect my Audigy2ZS to my directv hd reciever to get 5.1 sound.
On the creative website, I found this
http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=16&product=1780
Sound Blaster Digital I/O Module
Works with the following Sound Blaster cards:
Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS
Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series
Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
Sound Blaster Audigy 4
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Value
Sound Blaster Audigy SE
Sound Blaster Live! 24 bit
My sound card is not listed and the website says it will not work with other creative sound cards. What is the deal with that. If it will work with Audigy 2 value, why wouldnt it work with 2zs model?
On the creative website, I found this
http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=16&product=1780
Sound Blaster Digital I/O Module
Works with the following Sound Blaster cards:
Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS
Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series
Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
Sound Blaster Audigy 4
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Value
Sound Blaster Audigy SE
Sound Blaster Live! 24 bit
My sound card is not listed and the website says it will not work with other creative sound cards. What is the deal with that. If it will work with Audigy 2 value, why wouldnt it work with 2zs model?