• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

audigy 2ZS frontpanel adaptor

DanNeely

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
4,831
How do I remove the black faceplate and knobs to install the gray one? The main faceplate appears to be only held on by a pair of clips on either side, but I can't remove it because the knob covers are holding it on in the center and I can't figure out how they come off. I don't want to break something trying to force it, and creatives install instructions don't mention changing the faceplate at all.
 
Back
Top