• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Audigy 2ZS drivers

Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
973
OK, well my installation disk cracked....and it is unusable. I was able to download drivers off the soundblaster website, but not the EAX Console. Is there a way to get it? I really liked its features, any help is appricaiated.
 
hey, thanks everyone, I will check both of those sites out, if I can get an ISO of that disk...that would be great.
 
WEll, teh Fileflanet ISO doesn't work well, I was able to install it, and I see it in the taskbar...but everytime I try to open EAX or anything for that matter it tells me that device was not supported.
Maybe an update is needed?
 
I have figured it out, the ISO files have helped me quite a bit. I really appriciate all of the help you guys have given me.
 
ok so i bought an oem card on hard with no official disk. is there something on the disc that isnt on the website? ive been using the creative audio console off the website and wanted something with ALOT more options such as an EQ and mic voice enhancements. audigy zs here.
 
tvdang7 said:
ok so i bought an oem card on hard with no official disk. is there something on the disc that isnt on the website? ive been using the creative audio console off the website and wanted something with ALOT more options such as an EQ and mic voice enhancements. audigy zs here.
yea, the EAX console has EQ, THX and everything you could possibly want. The version off the website is garbage.
 
ok i just got it WOW so much more stuff. awesome. wonder why they dont have it on the site. i still want some voice enhancments for mic talking. my cousin got some dinky 15 dollar value card and gets his voice enhanced when we talk in vent so its pretty funny.
 
tvdang7 said:
ok i just got it WOW so much more stuff. awesome. wonder why they dont have it on the site. i still want some voice enhancments for mic talking. my cousin got some dinky 15 dollar value card and gets his voice enhanced when we talk in vent so its pretty funny.
You could get that software, I used to have it. I guess some sound card companies integrate it.
 
Back
Top