• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audigy 2

melomania

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
266
So I went to Fry's Last night and they had the Audigy 2 Value for only $50 so I snagged it. The only question I have is the settings. Is there any settings I should have on that would make the sound better? What CMSS mode? Anything EAX settings to enhance sound?
 
Back
Top