Audigy 2 ZS Problem

w00bi

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 31, 2002
Messages
1,435
Hey guys, I bought a retail Audigy 2zs, and it worked fine. But now lately, It seems to unistall in a way. I mean every now and then randomly it says mixer not found, and I have to reinstall the drivers. I am using newest directx, via drivers, and the drivers of the cd i got from creative...

windows Xp home btw
 
The hell, and I thought I was going crazy. This same shit is happening to me and it is driving me insane trying to figure out what the problem is. I thought it was a virus at first but no scans have found anything. I have been using my Live! for years now and this just recently started happening, like a week ago. I installed the drivers through the Device Manager and haven't had it happen since. At least I am not the only one having this problem.

Anyone else have some insight on this?
 
thats really weird, the only thing i could suggest is make sure u do all the updates on creatives website and see if that helps at all
 
Originally posted by chuckm1020
thats really weird, the only thing i could suggest is make sure u do all the updates on creatives website and see if that helps at all

I did that, but it still happend...


Ima think about doing it through device manager and see if that helps
 
Back
Top