• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audigy 2 ZS Notebook driver CD

GuruX

Gawd
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
639
I've misplaced my driver CD for the Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS Notebook sound card, and was wondering if there is any way to get the drivers and/or Creative software (the driver control panel, specifically) without having this CD.

(Sorry to the mods if I'm not allowed to ask this -- but I figure if it was a driver disc that came with the soundcard, it should be fine).
 
Back
Top