• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audigy 2 ZS EAX problems

Synful Serenity

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
1,256
When I'm changing the individual sound settings in EAX console like Room Size, Delay, Late Reverb level, as soon as I click the slider and move it, instead of seeing a number changing, it says NaN.....I just reinstalled XP and all the software, and it does this for all the various settings....What is going on here, has anyone else heard of this?
 
Back
Top