• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audigy 2 ZS driver install order?

Slider19

Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2002
Messages
903
Had to reinstall windows, and I see a bunch of audigy 2 drivers on the creative site. Which one's do I install or in what order?

Thanks

  • Creative Sound Blaster Audigy unified series Beta driver with OpenAL support 2.08.0002 (24.99 MB)
  • Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 and Audigy2 ZS Driver Update 1.84.55 (16.34 MB)
  • EAX 4.0 ADVANCED HD Driver Update for Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2/Audigy 2 ZS (13.57 MB)
 
On further inspection I just installed this one:
  • Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 and Audigy2 ZS Driver Update 1.84.55 (16.34 MB)
It's newer than the EAX4.0 driver and I don't want to go anywhere near Creative betas.
 
I'm not sure but I think if you want to use the OpenAL feature in Q4 you need the beta drivers.


 
Back
Top