• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audigy 2 Plat + Value Questions

pigwalk

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
8,396
Hey guys, I just found a Audigy Plat in our shop here and I've been using it for BF2 and whatnot, but all that's installed is the driver. I have an Audigy 2 Value here that I'm about to sell, and I'm wondering if I can and should use it's drivers/apps CD on my machine with the plat? Which apps are actually worth installing and using?

Also, I have the Plat's 5 1/4 enclosure in white, is there anywhere to get them in black?

-Wil
 
Back
Top