• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Audigy 2 notebook

rougeqc21

n00b
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
43
I was wondering. I getting a gamecube and was curious if I could route the sound via the "optical in" on the card and play through speakers? Yeah im retarded :rolleyes:
 
Seems reasonable to me... only one way to find out, of course.
wink.gif
 
Back
Top