Apr 15, 2006 #1 R rsnellma Gawd Joined Jul 17, 2002 Messages 639 Hi, I was wondering if I should stay with my NForce2 chipset SoundStorm for audio or would it be better / upgrade to install an Audigy 1 sound card I have laying around? The system specs are in my signature under Rig 3. Thanks in advance. Bob2001
Hi, I was wondering if I should stay with my NForce2 chipset SoundStorm for audio or would it be better / upgrade to install an Audigy 1 sound card I have laying around? The system specs are in my signature under Rig 3. Thanks in advance. Bob2001
Apr 15, 2006 #2 M Moofasa~ [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 13, 2003 Messages 1,571 If you are using analog, I would say the audigy. If you are using the digital out (and want 5.1), I would say soundstorm with DDL.
If you are using analog, I would say the audigy. If you are using the digital out (and want 5.1), I would say soundstorm with DDL.