Audgy2 ZS help

Lugztaz

[H]ard|Gawd
I just got the Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS PCI Sound Card, Model "SB0350"

i installed it with the drivers from the cd and i opened ventrilo and then cs, i still can't talk in both at the same time! What did i do wrong? or what is going on?

Are you running special output playback settings with winamp/foobar for listening to mp3s? It's possible you may need to use onboard sound with your mic (if available).

If you read the ventilo forums its a known problem that apparently can't be fixed with the audigy 2. You're SoL.

GodsMadClown said:
"You're" is the contracted form of "you are". "Your" is the third person possessive.

Learn it. Live it.

you'v got to be kidding me, right? do you always go arround and correct peoples little mistakes?

There my first post has been edited to meet the standards of some crazy bastards. Although you may want to consider this is the interweb and its not always about accuracy but speed instead. This is why we have created so many acronym's. I know what your thinking. Most people don't have an acronym for you're or other forms. Then you have to see that some of us don't give 2 shits, this is the internet kid. GET USE TO IT.

You can't possibly convince me that you're right. The internet it may be, but the laws of grammar don't go into suspension when nobody knows who you are.

It's fine to make mistakes, and yours aren't the worst I've seen, but defending them as correct is ridiculous. Spelling is an important skill.

This is my last post on the topic. Don't mean to start (or continue) a flamewar, just make a statement.

I've been on the Internet since 1991. Don't tell me about getting used to it. It is still largely a written medium. If you don't want to look like an idiot to the rest of the world, it's in your interest to use english properly. Perhaps english isn't your first language?

People that live in glass houses should not throw stones. :p

attempting
unneeded
auxiliary
alleviate
recommendation's
interference
unneeded
inputs
pieces
receiver
adapter
significant
storage

I unlocked the FAQ so you could spell check it. ;)

Didn't someone say something about Kansas and their education system?

Oh, and please don't try to defend stupidity. It will only get you banned, in the end.

GodsMadClown said:
I've been on the Internet since 1991. Don't tell me about getting used to it. It is still largely a written medium. If you don't want to look like an idiot to the rest of the world, it's in your interest to use English properly. Perhaps English isn't your first language?
Fixed :p. I really do support enforcing grammar, however. To return to topic: this is a known problem with Audigy cards. If you start CS first, voice won't work properly in Ventrilo and vice versa. There really is no solution unless you want to download the kX Project drivers.

Yes, the kX Project drivers (for me at least), allowed me to use both ingame and Ventrilo output simultaneously. You will pay an FPS price for using the kX Project drivers (no EAX Support), I believe.

Craftish said:
Yes, the kX Project drivers (for me at least), allowed me to use both ingame and Ventrilo output simultaneously. You will pay an FPS price for using the kX Project drivers (no EAX Support), I believe.

where might i find these

IdiotInCharge said:
Didn't someone say something about Kansas and their education system?

Oh, and please don't try to defend stupidity. It will only get you banned, in the end.

Let me educate you son. I'm not in Kansas. I am in Missouri. Kansas City exists in both... . . . . . ..

If I were to go your route, i'd some how make reference to you being a redneck just because you're in Texas. That is most likely not the case.

Well I haven't been banned these past 5 years. Things change I guess. When jackass's anger you.

Honestly, what the hell. I answered the guys question and someone has to criticize me? Enough.

Ooh, ooh, can I do it?

Let me educate you son. <-- needs a comma before ‘son’

I'm not in Kansas. I am in Missouri. Kansas City exists in both... . . . . . .. <-- only one ellipses necessary

If I were to go your route, i'd some how make reference to you being a redneck just because you're in Texas. That is most likely not the case. <-- capitalize your ‘I’s

Well I haven't been banned these past 5 years. Things change I guess. When jackass's anger you. <-- Should be ‘jackasses’ (plural not possessive)

Honestly, what the hell. <-- “What the hell?” is a question, not a sentence.

I answered the guys question and someone has to criticize me? <-- Should be ‘guy’s question’, this is possessive. It is also a compound sentence, so there should be a comma after question.

Not to be picky or anything, but is Language Arts no longer a subject in school?

Hahahaha, that's awesome. May I suggest that we stray from the topic of education, and back to the OP's topic (or close the thread).

I have an Audigy 2 ZS and I am wanting to use headphones with a mic with them, is there a mic plug and plug do I use for the the headphones to go into?

Um...I'm here to read a thread about a sound card. Waht's all this grammar talk in my way 4? :p

Back