• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATX case with 17.5 depth or less

quiktake

Gawd
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Messages
578
This is my current case but I am looking for better airflow and a better layout for longer video cards like my AMD 6970. Currently I have to put the video card toward the bottom of the case on my 990fx sabertooth motherboard, but I am concerned about heat.
http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=2190&pid=3

Most ATX cases have a depth of 18.5- 20 inches. I need something a little smaller to fit inside a cabinet. I know matx offers more choices, but I really want to stay with ATX.
A plus would be hidden drives and buttons (or buttons on top), so my 2 year old isn't tempted to push them, but a door usually adds length to the case.

Any ideas?
 
Back
Top