• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Attn: Hardforum staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulk

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 4, 2005
Messages
6,279
It seems that hardforum has been running really slow lately as a result of changing servers. It took me over five minutes just to create this thread because every link I click on takes minutes to load.:(

When can we expect the forums to be up to speed again? :confused:
 
I dont want to sound like a dick or anything, but there were several threads created about this issue already. I'm assuming it is related to the move from the planet to a new server provider. I'm just glad H is back....now i can stop cowering in the corner from tech deprivation! props to the admins who got it back up.
 
I understand they did a great job and everything, but it's terribly slow, so slow that it takes up to 20 seconds or more to just change a page. I don't even feel like browsing at all. Hopefully it will get sorted soon. :)
 
Should be sorted out by now since it's now much faster :)

 
Yup I agree it was shit slow earlier but now its basically back to normal speed, well it is for me, maybe it wont stay that way ? but for the moment it is just like any other night surfing H, so it seems that everything is back to normal or is very close to being back to normal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top