Attention X-Fi owners.

turdhat

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
161
If you have an x-fi and want Dolby Digital live (which kicks all ass) it is now possible to have it. This feature has been there all along and disabled in the drivers by the f^%ktards at creative...

Its a pain to get the drivers from Azutech or whatever they are called because they are not happy about this being enabled on the x-fi as they were supposed to have exclusive rights on this..
Anyway, it takes a tiny bit of work to get it going but damn is it worth it if you want to have everything encoded to dolby digital on the fly and have six channels of audio over a single spdif. One of the cards are not supported and I am not sure which..

This is working for me and I see no performance penalty in any of the games I have tested. Everything sounds so solid now. No eq is needed for anything as everything is coming out flat as it should be. It sounds amazing on my onkyo receiver.

http://forums.nvidia.com/lofiversion...hp?t66919.html
Edit/Delete Message
 
Back
Top