Attention Unhappy_mage!!!!

Ha Ha. Its a typo. I set up one of my cores to fold under his name for a month for assistance he gave me setting up my Linux boxes. Unfortunatly I put a dash where the underscore should be. I will fix it when I return home on Sunday night (I'm in Pigon Forge Tn Dolly Wood). Thanks for spotting it.
 
[BRO]Alaskan said:
Ha Ha. Its a typo. I set up one of my cores to fold under his name for a month for assistance he gave me setting up my Linux boxes. Unfortunatly I put a dash where the underscore should be. I will fix it when I return home on Sunday night (I'm in Pigon Forge Tn Dolly Wood). Thanks for spotting it.
:D


yea...i saw that too when it was listed as a new fold on hf...at least it is still [H]orde points :)
 
Naaa I'll just start the month today. Later this week I will be adding another AM2 to my SMP farm. X2 3800 65W. Lets see how high I can push it with a good board
 
Back
Top