Attention Gamers...

rsnellma

Gawd
Joined
Jul 17, 2002
Messages
639
Now that I have your attention, I was wondering what sound cards you use in your system.

Also, I have heard that the Creative Labs X-fi card has issues with the mic jack.

I am looking for a good hardware rendering sound card to use with BF2, but that doesn't break the bank(say $50 - $75.)

Thanks in advance.

Bob2001
 
rsnellma said:
Now that I have your attention, I was wondering what sound cards you use in your system.

Also, I have heard that the Creative Labs X-fi card has issues with the mic jack.

I am looking for a good hardware rendering sound card to use with BF2, but that doesn't break the bank(say $50 - $75.)

Thanks in advance.

Bob2001

Battlefield 2?
X-Fi?
EAX 5?
128 Voices @ Ultra Quality?
Did you say $50 - $75?

Right now, X-Fi Xtrememusic $72 after MIR

What's the issue with the mic? Only major issue I have heard of is you cannot use the mic and digital out at the same time (because they both use the same port)? something like that...
 
BF2 and BF2142

Xfi ExtremeMusic FTW

No issues with the Mic jack as I use it just about every day.
 
Not worth it -- spend the extra money and get an X-Fi ExtremeMusic than a sub-$50 card if you care about gaming.
 
Xtreme music or Xtreme gamer is the only 2 in the that pricerange
 
Back
Top