• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Attention: Do Not Buy a CPU Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

vict0r

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
1,027
* SIGHHH * LOL

I'm just tired of seeing "or wait till Nehalem, its right around the corner"

quit the bullshit.

have a nice day:eek:
 
HardForum Rules said:
(9) No SHOUTING (Posting in all capital letters) It’s hard to read and just plain rude and annoying.

Attention - read the rules.

Anyway, I went ahead and purchased a new CPU. I don't like to wait.
 
Attention - read the rules.

Anyway, I went ahead and purchased a new CPU. I don't like to wait.

its ok you purchased a new cpu, thats whati meant..

i am actually against waiting for a cpu that will be out @ normal prices in about a year or so...
 
If Nehalem was coming out next week, I could understand these things more, but considering it'll be a year before it's realistic for most people, yeah..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top